Professional Development Grants
Your participation in the event/training/class will contribute to your own Professional Development as it relates to your current role, as well as have a direct impact on the learning of students and/or professional development of colleagues.
Professional Development Grants of up to $2,500 may be used for:
- Conference Registration
- Professional Association Membership
- Subscriptions to publications from Professional Associations
- Per diem for food and lodging
- Materials purchased related to conference that are used for classroom or building purposes
- PD Grants not be used for stipends or compensation.
- Only costs directly associated with the conference will be covered. (For example, days before or after the conference set aside for personal time will not be included.)
- grants cannot be used to cover fees for additional credentials. certification, or license.
- Potential recipients must be able to provide an explanation for a direct correlation between the PD activities and enhance student learning or faculty development beyond the individual participant.
- Recipients will be expected to formally present findings and information from the PD activity to other professionals in the building to share what ws learned and broaden it's impact.
Grants are due by April 13th at 4:00 PM
Start by clicking below.